Thanks to the generous Resilient Communities Grant from Ontario Trillium Foundation, we have been able to completely renovate our admin office and boardroom, provide new office furniture for employees, build new safety doorways for community counselling offices, and add windows to otherwise dark offices allowing for natural light. What a difference this has made in our everyday work! Thank you Ontario Trillium Foundation for this incredible support.
- Thank you for Supporting Halloween 4 Hunger 2023!
- OTF Grant Improves Work Space Health & Safety
- 21st Annual Kyle Hoult Food Drive
- More than a source of free, fresh, organic produce for both personal and foodbank use, the gardens are a community gathering spot where participants like Louis socialize, share ideas, learn, and find a healthy mental outlet.
- 20th Annual Kyle Hoult Food Drive
- 2021 Ancaster Community Food Drive – Donation Page