Is a fundraising program that involves arranging donations to support the future interests of a charity.
It is one way you can help ensure that Neighbour to Neighbour Centre will continue to support the community.
If you would like more information on our Planned Giving program and how it may be of benefit to you, please contact the main office of the Neighbour to Neighbour Centre at (905) 574-1334.
Here’s how you can donate through the Planned Giving Program:
- Bequest by will
- Gifts through Life Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Annuities
Our endowment program “A Neighbour’s Legacy” is also now available.
How YOU can benefit from Planned Giving
- You can create a legacy for yourself
- You can help to ensure better living standards in your community
- You are able to make a generous gift without reducing the size of your estate and depriving your family today